Tuesday 29 October 2013

Shooting In Limited Space.

I had a spare few minutes the other day when a friend popped over. As my wife and other friend were busy getting ready I thought I'd get a few shots in possibly the smallest room in the world. Of course you would expect to get a few tight shots of a model, but I wanted to get full length shots.

You can see below a few tight crops of the images I took. I did manage to get the full length shots I wanted but then of course changed my mind and thought it'd look a bit more mysterious if I left you wondering who the lovely model was.

No answers on a post card though it'd ruin the suspense for others.

If you have limited space in your house don't worry we can still provide some great pictures for you.



Just pop to our site to book your session and remember prices are going up on the 1st Jan 2014, so book now at the current prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment