Monday 7 April 2014

Time Off. (But still snapping)

Well you may have noticed that we have been a little quiet recently. We took some well needed time off in Sharm, to recharge our batteries.


We of course can't be in such a beautiful place and not pick up our camera. We may not have all the kit but we can still make a good attempt at some nice holiday shots. Marta can obviously do a better job than I can in front of the camera. I tried to be as manly as possible with a 'Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri' in my hand but I'm sure the barman was wondering about my masculinity.



But we are now back and hard at it yet again so feel free to drop us a line about your photography needs. Summer is coming so we're looking forward to getting outdoors to capture your special moments.


Happy snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment